An experienced conference speaker, teacher and writer, Nancy is best known as an encourager. She weaves together warmth, wit and wisdom as she genuinely connects with her listeners, inspiring and challenging them to embrace the life God designed uniquely for them.
God has woven a rich tapestry in Nancy’s life through her own personal life journey and her professional experience. Her desire is to draw from that well and encourage other women to share her passion for living life to the fullest and finding joy in the journey.
Nancy is a popular speaker in both the professional and church communities for seminars, conferences, retreats and inspirational keynotes. While she tailors her presentations to fit the requests of the group, she is often asked to share from these topics:
- “If the Hat Fits, Wear It!” (A woman’s guide to wearing hats, managing roles and living life with style)
- “Can You Hear Me Now?” (The gift of listening – to each other, to ourselves, to God)
- “To Everything There is a Season” ( Coping with losses and changes)
- “Keeping Your Balance” (Finding and maintaining a sense of balance in the busyness of life)
- “Bridge Over Troubled Water” (Supporting others facing life challenges)
- “Playing By Heart” (Lessons from the music of life)
- “Handle Stress Before it Handles You” (Effective stress management tips)
- “Turning Point” (How to find meaning, purpose and joy in the transition times of life)
- “Redesign Your Life” (A special focus for midlife women on embracing changes, meeting challenges and making wise choices while designing a new season of life)